In this chapter, we provide NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Solutions for English medium students, Which will very helpful for every student in their exams. Students can download the latest NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions for Class 6 Science pdf. Now you will get step-by-step solutions to each question.
To understand the explained concepts, students who aim to score well in their exams should practice NCERT Exemplar Solutions. We have designed the solutions in a unique and understandable method so that all students can understand the topics clearly. These are the questions from NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science chapter-wise to make it easy for students to find them all in one place.
NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter-wise Solutions
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 1
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 2
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 3
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 4
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 5
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 6
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 7
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 8
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 9
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 10
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 11
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 12
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 13
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 14
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 15
- NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Chapter 16
NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Science Book Free PDF Download
- Chapter 1: Food: Where Does It Come From?
- Chapter 2: Components of Food
- Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4: Sorting Materials into Groups
- Chapter 5: Separation of Substances
- Chapter 6: Changes Around Us
- Chapter 7: Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter 8: Body Movements
- Chapter 9: The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- Chapter 10: Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter 11: Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Chapter 12: Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter 13: Fun with Magnets
- Chapter 14: Water
- Chapter 15: Air Around Us
- Chapter 16: Garbage In, Garbage Out
Chapter 1: Food: Where Does It Come From?
Students learn how food reaches us through the food cycle, types of animals and their eating habits, and plants and their growth. They will learn the importance of the food chain and different species.
Chapter: 2 Components of Food
In this chapter, students will learn the different components of food, i.e., nutrients found in food, and how each serves a role in our bodies. They will learn the foods that contain different nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, fats, sugar, starch, and their uses. Also, what kind of deficiencies will be found in any of these nutrients are lacking in our bodies.
Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
Students will learn how a fabric is made from plant fibers. They will learn the different kinds of plants that help produce fiber. Also, what kinds of methods like knitting, spinning, and others are used to produce these fabrics.
Chapter 4: Sorting Materials into Groups
Here, students learn about the minerals and ores found and used to make materials. They also learn the properties of these materials and how to identify them using those properties.
Chapter 5: Separation of Substances
Students will be familiarised with the methods of separating substances, both manual and industrial, from hand picking, sieving, and winnowing to evaporation and decantation.
Chapter 6: Changes around Us
Students will learn about changes that occur around them, reversible and irreversible. From environmental changes to substance changes like solid to liquid. Students will be introduced to all kinds of changes around them.
Chapter 7: Getting to Know Plants
Students will learn everything about plants. How they grow, trans pirate, pollinate and reproduce. Students will also learn about the basic properties common only to plants.
Chapter 8: Body Movements
In this chapter, students learn about the skeletal system, types of joints, body movements, etc. They learn about other animals’ or insects’ body movements too.
Chapter 9: The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
Students get a detailed explanation of the living organisms, their living processes, their habitats, and what kind of surrounding habitats are found. The classification of these habitats and their species will also be explained.
Chapter 10: Motion and Measurement of Distances
This chapter covers some measurements; standard units of measurements are dealt with, along with a few conversions from one unit to the other. The procedure to correctly measure the length and the method to measure the length of the curved line are explained.
Chapter 11: Light, Shadows and Reflections
As the name suggests, this chapter deals with concepts of light, shadows, and reflections. Students learn to make reflections of objects and what their shadows seem.
Chapter 12: Electricity and Circuits
Students will learn how electricity works, the components required, and how circuits are made. They will learn to do related calculations too.
Chapter 13: Fun with Magnets
Students will learn the concept of magnetism and the properties of magnets. They will learn the applications of magnets as well.
Chapter 14: Water
The most crucial element of survival is that students will learn about the water cycle, different kinds of natural processes regulating water on earth, water conservation, and how it is being polluted.
Chapter 15: Air Around Us
Students will learn about air, how it is polluted, and how to use it as a renewable energy resource.
Chapter 16: Garbage In, Garbage Out
Students will learn about the kinds of waste, how they are dealt with, and problems due to poor waste management. They will also learn what they can do to help these problems.
Why Should You learn from NCERT Exemplar for Class 6 Science?
- With the help of the solutions available, students can practice various questions from the textbook.
- Highly experienced experts have prepared the solutions to match students’ abilities.
- Students can assess their concepts with the help of these questions.
I think you got complete solutions for this chapter. If You have any queries regarding this chapter, please comment on the below section our subject teacher will answer you. We tried our best to give complete solutions so you got good marks in your exam.
Yes, we use good illustrations wherever required to help students understand better.
Yes. There is a formula section for all formulas in NCERT Class 6 Science.